"What does not kill you, makes you stronger..."
It has been a rough road for me for the past 6 months, and though the dust is beginning to settle, I am left with so much to sweep. There has been so much to whine about, but why waste time complaining if you have so many blessings to count, and so much to be thankful for! In the end, isn't that the thankful ones who are happy...
I thought that life is just too short to live it with regrets. Everything happens for a reason! If an opportunity comes, and you had the chance, then take it! If it changes your whole life, then let it! If you do not chase after what you want, if you do not work hard for it, then you'll never have it. If you do not know something, and you did not look for the answer, you did not ask, then you will never know...
It may sound overused, and you probably have heard it a million times: "What does not kill you, only makes you stronger..."
I am going on a vacation for 10 office days, so you will not see any new post here on my blog until May 7. A much needed break from the hustles of my life... (at least from most of them).
- Leo Feraer-Oporto
Yet Another Top 10
Here is the Top 10 things I am going to do while I am at it: [Yeah, I know! I love top 10s, I have like a dozen here in my blog, ;-) ]
1. Make 10 people laugh, even if I have to tickle them! If they are not ticklish, I will at least make them smile!
2. Tell and show 10 people how much I love them, and how they have been part of my life!
3. Give 10 free massages to say thank you to the top 10 people who have had positive influence on me!
4. Buy 10 lovely items on sale! I hope to find some! And learn to love shopping - moderately. (Yes, I am frugal).
5. Visit 10 lovely hidden gems in the city that people tend to ignore! Visit them along with someone!
6. Drink a cup of Tea, once a day: 10 different varieties! Enjoy them, regardless of how bitter they are!
7. Meditate for 10 minutes, when I am tired, reflecting as though I belong somewhere, and I have no worries!
8. Just rest on somebody else's chest for a good 10 minutes, and just listen and feel the warmth!
9. Come home at night before 10pm, for 10 nights and just go straight to bed for a good night sleep!
10. Wake up, take 10 deep breaths, 10 mornings, realizing that everything is going to be okay... and then meditate on it 10 more minutes, staying in bed a little longer...
With that I bid Voyez-vous bientôt! Be back in May 7!
I leave you, below, some numbers to ponder:
- Leo Feraer-Oporto